Add games to your location!!
Please allow me to introduce our company to you.
As a family owned and operated business with over 60 years experience in the field, Area Amusements takes a personal stake in its operations, therefore giving you the best possible service available.
Area Amusements is a full service amusement company, operating our equipment in several different types of venues such as bars, restaurants, bowling alleys and small mom n pop establishments. We’re always open to new and innovative ideas! Below is a list of the types of equipment we offer.
ATM Machines Juke Boxes – Internet *Video Games
Pool Tables Counter-top touch screen games Boxing
Beer Pong Air Hockey Basketball
Photo Booth Foosball Pinball Machines
Darts Bill changer machines
Redemption (play a game and win a prize or bulk vend)
• Candy Crane
• Jumbo Plush Crane
• Jewelry Crane
• Winners Cube, Stacker/Pile up, Road Trip, Gravity Hill, Sports Arena, Time Buster
• Bulk vending – capsule dispensed with toy inside (.25 – $2.00 vend)
*Video games include upright style, countertop style, sit down driving games, poker, deluxe gun games, internet enabled equipment (Golden Tee Live), interactive games and more. If it’s not on our list, we may be able to provide it for you…don’t hesitate to ask.
HOW IT WORKS
Area’s representative will service and collect the equipment weekly, twice a month or monthly depending on the revenue generated. Repair service is done on an on-call basis. Call into out 24/7 service line to report a game malfunction and a technician will usually arrive within a couple of hours the same day – 7 days a week!
Most interactive/mechanical games and videogames are split 50% / 50% between Area and the establishment. Games connected to the internet for tournaments (GT Live) will have a tournament expense taken from the gross then the rest is split 50/50. The tournament expense varies with the amount of tournaments the customers play (minimum of $25 per week). This expense goes to the game manufacture to pay for the tournament prizes.
Internet Jukeboxes have approximately 20% licensing/software fee deducted from the gross prior to the 50% / 50% split. This expense goes to the internet software company (AMI or Touchtunes) to pay for BMI, ASCAP licensing, jukebox software and updates, as well as credit card/mobile use fees. All these costs are listed in the bookkeeping screen on the jukebox during the collection process.
Redemption games and photo booth are split 70% / 30%. (40% is for cost of merchandise)
Top Two Reasons for an ATM
# 1 – Your customers want one!
• Convenience – Having an ATM available for your customers makes it easy for them to do business with you.
• Increase customers – Your customers will no longer have to stop at your competitors to get cash (and spend it there). You will have customers stopping at your place of business because you can accommodate their needs.
#2 – You will make more money!
• Increased sales – ATM’s allow your customers access to all of their available cash from bankcards, credit cards, etc. When customers have more money, they spend more money. A study done by 7-Eleven and Convenience Store Decisions Magazine showed up to 20% of the money withdrawn from an ATM is spent in that store.
• Control bad debt – Cash does not bounce. Cash does not have the issues like: charge backs, disputes, bad checks, and the stress associated with checks and credit cards.
• Reduce costs – By directing your customers to the ATM, you can greatly reduce the credit card and bank deposit fees you are currently paying.